- Issue of Beach Trader Licence to new applicants on public beaches
- Fireworks On Public Beaches
- Notice Of Vacancy – No Available Job
- Call for Proposal – Eco Bins on public beaches
- Consultancy Services for Preparation of Beach Management Plan and Design of Beach Amenities
- 21 Days (Request To Use Public Beach)
- Renting of Mattresses & Umbrellas
Beach Authority (BA), established under the Beach Authority Act No. 7 of 2002, is a body corporate operating under the aegis of the Ministry of Environment, Sustainable Development and, Disaster and Beach Management. Its main objective is to ensure an integrated approach for the proper control and management of public beaches both in Mauritius and Rodrigues through the provision of appropriate infrastructure and facilities for the benefit of the public.